From: webobjects-dev-bounces+daniel.beatty=navy....@lists.apple.com
[mailto:webobjects-dev-bounces+daniel.beatty=navy....@lists.apple.com] On
Behalf Of Nilton Lessa
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 10:25 AM
To: Chuck Hill
Cc: WebObjects Apple
Subject: Re: centos 6.2 - pulling my hair out (PARTIALLY SOLVED)

Hi Chuck, Tim,

Yes, the apps really don't start. I triple checked permissions and only for
testing set all of the contents of /opr/local and opt/Library to 777.

Do you recommend a way to debug when and if SpawnOfWotaskd.sh is called by
wotaskd? The point is that nothing is written to SpawnOfWotaskd.log also.

here its is my SpawnOfWotaskd.sh (inside wotaskd.woa/Contents/Resources/

#$@ 1>/dev/null 2>&1 &
LOG=/opt/Library/WebObjects/Logs/SpawnOfWotaskd.log
echo "************" >>${LOG}
echo "date: `date`" >>${LOG}
echo "args: $@" >>${LOG}
$@ 1>>${LOG} 2>&1 &

I already set the /etc/WebObjects/Properties . Must I specify this path in any
config file? Is there any way to debug if these hosts information is being
used? I tried to start the wotaskd with
-log4j.logger.er.extensions.fixes.ERSharedEOLoader DEBUG to have some clues but
couln't get it...

My /etc/hosts is set also with the IP , like this:
# Do not remove the following line, or various programs # that require network
functionality will fail.
127.0.0.1               PROXY-MO-IDEIAS002 localhost.localdomain localhost
::1             localhost6.localdomain6 localhost 6
10.128.132.97           PROXY-MO-IDEIAS002

All the other things seems to run fine: SiteConfig.xml propagated fine in apps
servers; WOConfig.xml saved correctly in proxy server; communication betwwen
proxy and apps servers seems OK weel by the logs of JavaMonitor and wotaskd...

Thank you again for your help!

Nilton

This email sent to daniel.bea...@navy.mil