Nilton:

I have WOHost explicitly defined everywhere - JavaMonitor, wotaskd, etc. I can
tell you getting my apps running was confounding on CentOS - like nothing I’d
ever experienced. I’m not sure my memory is exactly clear - but I seem to
remember the last things I changed were

1. my /etc/hosts file

127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain
<static_ip>     <domain_name_prefix>.local      <domain_name_prefix>.com

2. the logging in SpawnOf... I really felt like the incorrect log reference was
problematic - something I still intend to test.

3. And Chuck’s last suggestion that I confirm the WO config for apache:

> Check the WO configuration for Apache:
>
> # Host List Configuration
> # wotaskd is started automatically on supported platforms,
> # so this is the default mode.
> # The apache module gets its configuration from the wotaskds
> # listed on the configuration line
> # For multiple hosts:
> # WebObjectsConfig
> http://<name-of-a-host>:<port-on-a-host>,http://<name-of-another-host>:<port-on-a-host>
>  <interval>
> # For localhost:
> WebObjectsConfig http://localhost:1085 10
>
> Does that host name match what you used in WOHost?

Tim