I have a deployment running fine on Ubuntu 13.04 using the instructions from

http://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/documentation/Installing+a+deployment+environment+on+Debian+or+Ubuntu

with DIST=ubuntu and SUITE=quantal

I have now done a 'do-release-upgrade' to upgrade ubuntu to 13.10 but it has
broken my WebObjects deployment. Apache has been upgraded from 2.2 to 2.4 but
now won't start. Configtest gives the following error

apache2ctl configtest

apache2: Syntax error on line 140 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on
line 1 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/webobjects.load: Cannot load
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_WebObjects.so into server:
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_WebObjects.so: undefined symbol:
ap_get_server_version
Action 'configtest' failed.

Has anyone deployed on Ubuntu 13.10 successfully?

Tim