Revert should be OK

On 2014-03-04, 12:31 PM, "David Avendasora" wrote:

On Mar 4, 2014, at 3:19 PM, Chuck Hill
<ch...@global-village.net<mailto:ch...@global-village.net>> wrote:

On 2014-03-04, 12:01 PM, "David Avendasora" wrote:

It sounded promising, but unfortunately this did not fix it. It appears to be
something I’m doing wrong.

Really?  Gosh!!!

You know, you could at least *pretend* to be surprised.

No?

grumble…

My imagination is only so good.

Are you manually disposing editing contexts?

No. However, I am calling revert() on the nested ones if they have errors() but
I leave them for GC to get rid of them...

Chuck

On Mar 4, 2014, at 1:05 PM, Ramsey Gurley