That is just a defect in the documentation.  Can someone please submit a pull
request to fix this?

:-P

On 2014-03-05, 10:50 AM, "David Avendasora" wrote:

On Mar 5, 2014, at 12:20 PM, Ramsey Gurley
<rgur...@smarthealth.com<mailto:rgur...@smarthealth.com>> wrote:

On Mar 5, 2014, at 8:38 AM, David Avendasora
<webobje...@avendasora.com<mailto:webobje...@avendasora.com>> wrote:

<snip>
You usually do not need to worry about managing memory in an Enterprise Objects
application, but this section may be interesting for advanced users.

I think the documentation just referred to you as an advanced user Dave :D

I think I hear hoofbeats. Sounds like four horses.

WebObjects - so easy that even Dave Avendasora can do it!™
David Avendasora
Senior Software Abuser
Nekesto, Inc.