At $50 a person we need 32 to pay the $1600 hosting fees.  At $200 we need 8.
Personally, I’d prefer to see more people pitch in rather than fewer.

As for Canadians, we have a brace of Davids: Holt, Aspinall, LeBer, my self,
Steve Smith, Louis Demers, Jean Francois Vieillet (Spelled that wrong), and a
couple of others that I am forgetting now.

Chuck

On 2014-03-07, 11:02 AM, "Ken Anderson" wrote:

Paul,

Easily worth $350 - but not sure what you’re saying…  I think Johnny was just
adding on top of it to handle the hosting (I could be wrong).

Everyone -

I love Pascal - he has made a huge contribution to our little group here.
Sure, it’s small - it will always be, but I’m training new WO/Wonder developers
all the time.  Are they contributing to the community yet?  No, they’re too
green… but they will.

Bottom line, just because a key guy needs to move on, doesn’t mean everything
is falling apart.  I’m just hoping another Canadian will take over the
foundation so that we can at least keep the registrations,etc on the same
country.

Hmm… I wonder what other Canadians there are in the community… <cough>

I happily pay for a sponsorship, and will continue to do so.

Ken