On May 28, 2014, at 9:17 PM, Klaus Berkling <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On May 28, 2014, at 7:23 PM, Klaus Berkling <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I had some issues updating an existing and a clean install of Eclipse 3.7 >> and WOLips 3.7. I can post the exact errors later. Right now I'm wondering >> what is the latest working combination of Eclipse and WOLips? > > ...talking to myself :-) ... Looks like the error is with the JProfiler and > jRebel parts of WOLips (Optional) - Eclipse 3.7/WOLips 3.7 still works, just > don't select JProfiler and jRebel and do a clean install. > > Going through 'Check for Updates', selecting WOLips, only, fails with an > error: > > An error occurred while installing the items > session context was:(profile=epp.package.java, > phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, > operand=[R]org.objectstyle.wolips.templateengine 3.7.20120723.28 --> > [R]org.objectstyle.wolips.templateengine 3.7.20140223.48, action=). > Failed to prepare partial IU: [R]org.objectstyle.wolips.templateengine > 3.7.20140223.48. > > FWIW... Right now I’m on Keplar release 2 with WOLips 4.3. I have no issues except for the known issue with the modeler where the attribute detail pane does not always refresh when selecting an attribute of an entity. Before that I was on 3.8.2 which is what GOLipse installs. That is rock solid and has no problems that I’m aware of. I’ve worked some on trying to get a version of GOLipse that installs the 4.3 combination but the p2 plugin install stuff is always a little hairy to work out. I guess it depends on whether folks really want it. Tim UCLA GSE&IS
_______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected]) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com This email sent to [email protected]
