On May 28, 2014, at 9:17 PM, Klaus Berkling <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 28, 2014, at 7:23 PM, Klaus Berkling <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I had some issues updating an existing and a clean install of Eclipse 3.7 >> and WOLips 3.7. I can post the exact errors later. Right now I'm wondering >> what is the latest working combination of Eclipse and WOLips? > > ...talking to myself :-) ... Looks like the error is with the JProfiler and > jRebel parts of WOLips (Optional) - Eclipse 3.7/WOLips 3.7 still works, just > don't select JProfiler and jRebel and do a clean install. The 3.8-combo has the same problem with JRebel and JProfile as 3.7. Unselect these options when doing a clean install. kib Klaus Berkling www.berkling.us | @kiberkli | Photography
smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
_______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected]) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com This email sent to [email protected]
