Hi,

On 06.08.2014, at 16:53, Theodore Petrosky <tedp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don’t understand why I had to install JRebel and JProfiler for the build to
> succeed.

WOLips includes some additions for those, that want to be compiled against the
corresponding eclipse integrations, thus they need to be installed somewhere.
An alternative for your personal build can be to remove the corresponding
entries for the JProfiler and JRebel integrations from the wolips/build.xml
(each is referenced twice via <ant dir=“…” target=“…” />, in which case those
plugins simply will not be built at all.

Greetings
Dennis