Hi,

On 04.09.2014, at 21:20, Theodore Petrosky <tedp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is anyone having any problems with Eclipse 4 and detached console windows?
>
> when I detach a console (to put on a second display) I get two consoles. It
> is just annoying, and I thought I would ask if I am the only person with this
> problem.

I don’t know, if this is related to WOLips or Luna (never observed this on
Kepler), but after having the console moved around once (and even reattaching
it to its original place), I’m stuck with two consoles as well; just not as bad
as long as it is docked :-) Survives restarts as well, so probably stored
somewhere in the settings/properties.

Greetings
Dennis