From: webobjects-dev-bounces+daniel.beatty=navy....@lists.apple.com
[mailto:webobjects-dev-bounces+daniel.beatty=navy....@lists.apple.com] On
Behalf Of Ken Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:09 AM
To: Stefan Klein
Cc: webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com
Subject: Re: Eclipse Luna (4.4.1) and WOLips: so close

This is great Stefan, hopefully it will allow more people to get involved!

        On Oct 21, 2014, at 10:46 AM, Stefan Klein <stefan.kl...@buero-sde.de>
wrote:

        Just as a reminder:

        under https://github.com/swklein/wolips you can find a fork of wolips.
        This fork is prepared for developing wolips in Eclipse 4.4.
        In the README.md is a short description how to install and debug the
wolips project.

        Till now there is only one comment from Wolfy.

        Stefan