Fabian,

I see these on the console with no debugging enabled:

[2014-10-30 12:45:55 BRST] <main> ** DirectToWeb could not merge d2wmodel from
file:/Users/fdonadio/Projects/WonderSource/Frameworks/D2W/ERModernLook/build/ERModernLook.framework/Resources/d2w.d2wmodel
 for reason: ** DirectToWeb exception - a rule cannot be instantiated if its
right hand side is null. LHS=(look = 'ERModernLook')  RHS=null
[2014-10-30 12:45:55 BRST] <main> ** DirectToWeb could not merge d2wmodel from
file:/Users/fdonadio/Projects/WonderSource/Frameworks/D2W/ERModernDirectToWeb/build/ERModernDirectToWeb.framework/Resources/d2w.d2wmodel
 for reason: ** DirectToWeb exception - a rule cannot be instantiated if its
right hand side is null. LHS=null  RHS=null
[2014-10-30 12:45:55 BRST] <main> ** DirectToWeb could not merge d2wmodel from
file:/Users/fdonadio/Projects/WonderSource/Frameworks/Core/ERDirectToWeb/build/ERDirectToWeb.framework/Resources/d2w.d2wmodel
 for reason: ** DirectToWeb exception - a rule cannot be instantiated if its
right hand side is null. LHS=null  RHS=null

Cheers,
Flavio