And I'm still waiting from Atlassian. They did ask for a couple of things, but
it takes 36 hours to get feedback. I guess open source licences have a lower
priority than paid ones.

----- Mail original -----

De: "Chuck Hill" <ch...@gevityinc.com>
À: "Jeffrey Simpson" <simp...@yfu.org>
Cc: "WebObjects-Dev Development" <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>
Envoyé: Mardi 20 Janvier 2015 14:16:47
Objet: Re: wiki.wocommunity.org down

There was an unfortunate migration disaster. Pascal is waiting for guidance
from the vendor. I am not aware of an alternative, other than
https://archive.org/web / which is a bit out of date.

Chuck

On 2015-01-20, 11:10 AM, "Jeffrey Simpson" wrote:

When I go to the wiki.wocommunity.org I get a confluence upgrade failure page.
Does anyone know when it is going to be up?

I am installing a new server and do it so seldom that I want to have a walk
through. Is there an alternative?

Jeffrey Simpson
Senior Software Engineer
Information Technology