Hi Daniele,

I remember that I experienced the very same problem some time ago (not on
Yosemite but on Mavericks).

I didn't found a reliable solution. :-( But I stopped investigating since the
problem disappeared after a complete reboot of my laptop.

So - at least - you are not alone ...
C.U.CW
--
What are the three enemies of a programmer? Sunlight, oxygen, and the appalling
roar of the birds.