Hi,
seems Eclipse is not very efficient in Mac OS environment...

I've made some Android Coding in the last years, and I worked with the ADT
(Android Developer Tools)  that is a striped version of Eclipse.

When I passed to Maverick, and moreover on Yosemite, the IDE start to work
very bad (the devices were not seen, error on building Workspace). So I've
passed to the Android Studio (based on IntelliJ), thing that solved almost
all my problems.

Don't know... Eclipse on Mac seems always to work fine until Maverick and I
used it for everything (WO, Java, Android, PHP & HTML). But now, I've
changed also the PHP IDE to Coda2.

Do you know if there is a version of WOLips for other IDEs?

Bye

--
Daniele Corti