I really don't understand what's going on here. learningthewonders.com and
several other domains reside on the very same Mac mini behind the same IP. The
same Mac mini also provides authoritative DNS for this and other domains. And
it acts as mail server (so I can receive your mails). I'll have to look into
these things, but first I'll be going to WOWODC.

Can you check which DNS server your system tries to query when you cannot
resolve the address? I do know that ns1.schumi.ch has some problems with its
DNS service. Could it be that your resolver only tries this address and then
gives up? I am confused....

Have fun with Wonder anyway (hey, it can only get better...). Hope the
instructions for setting up the environment make sense for you.
---markus---