Greetings all…again.

It has been about a zillion years (ok, so I rounded up after I hit 3) since I
have done anything with webobjects, and thus I need to install fresh on my new
computer.  I saw the install docs on the community list, but they seem pretty
out of date.  I tried golipse but it seemed to never do anything.  Then I tried
the manual instal, but noticed that the instructions refer to Eclipse Indigo.
Is that the preferred version?  I downloaded it and tried the install
directions on my MBP running Yosemite and created a new Wonder project, but the
WOLips tools do not appear, and the project seems to not see the newly
installed wonder frameworks.  Is there a better place I should be looking these
days?  Should I be using a more recent version of eclipse?

https://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/WEB/Project+Wonder+Installation

It is conceivable that I simply did something wrong.  (Hard to imagine…)

Thanks

Andrew