On 2015-06-23, 11:36 AM, "Andrew Kinnie" wrote:

Yes, I was starting to get the impression that Java was the issue, so I
re-downloaded the Java 8 jdk (evidently when googling how to install java I
ended up with the link that downloaded the jre and not the jdk.  As I said, it
has been a while)

Now I can access the properties and edit them.  Major progress.

One question though, WHY does "Unsupported minor.major version 51.0" mean that?
 Could they not have said something a bit clearer?

/vent

That is probably all that the JVM knows.  That is a JVM class loading error,
not something from Eclipse or WOLips.  At times like this, Google really is
your friend.

The perpetual need to parse arcane errors like this to recover from something
that is pretty minor is one of the most frustrating parts of dealing with stuff
to me.

If you Google it, you will see that you are not alone.  :-)

Now I just need to figure out how to get the WOLips -> New Wonder Project to
see my wonder frameworks.

Presumably there is another properties file that sets that info.

~/Library/Application\ Support/WOLips/wolips.properties

On Jun 23, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Chuck Hill