Hello list!
It has been a while since I last updated my developer environment for WO. I
used to work with Eclipse Helios lately.
But after updating my mac to El Captain I noticed some differences in launch
scripts generated during application build.
After all I decided to upgrade to newer version of Eclipse. And I’m still
having trouble with it.

First I installed version 4.5 (Mars) with WOLips44. I found that it refused to
launch with Java 1.6, so I had to install Java 1.8 also. But I failed to build
my app as it said to me that Java versions below 1.7 are not supported.

After that I installed 4.4 (Luna). But it also refused to build saying:
"Unsupported major.minor version 51.0".

Is it still possible to continue developing old projects in new environment?
(preferably retaining my output compatibility with java 1.6)
Or I should fallback to obsolete versions of Eclipse/WOLips?

Sincerely,
Gennady

С уважением,
Геннадий Кушнир