Hi Gino,

Let me know if you hear of any.

I can tell you about an attempt / workaround I did. I inserted my enterprise
objects (EOs) into an editing context. Then I used some of the classes in the
ERRest framework to serialize my object graph of enterprise objects into JSON.
Then I used the Mongo DB java driver to save the JSON to the Mongo database.

Then to retrieve the objects I reverse the process. Use the Mongo DB Java
driver to retrieve the JSON and the ERRest classes to rehydrate the objects
into an editing context.

Ricardo