I have to look it up and see what I can share. I have it in a git branch in a
local repository. I will be getting back to this in the future as we will
probably move forward with this. We have some tables that are huge and we want
to start using Mongo DB to store that information. The tables outgrew the
limits of an integer for the primary key years ago.

The object graph that I deal with is similar to a document. The parent owns the
children. It only has one reference to a user object which it does not own.

I also had special requirements. I needed to still be able to read existing
data from our relational oracle database. So the model is really mapped to
oracle and can fetch from it. Then I wrote code to save to mongo for new data
generated. And I can also fetch from mongo.

Anyways in the (near I hope) future I'll be getting back to this project.