I didn't do the binary install of the Wonder frameworks.  I downloaded the
source and then did the build as per instructions here:

https://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/WEB/Getting+the+Wonder+Source+Code
<https://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/WEB/Getting+the+Wonder+Source+Code>
https://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/documentation/Building+and+Installing+a+Framework+with+Ant

<https://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/documentation/Building+and+Installing+a+Framework+with+Ant>
 (Built from command line)

Calven

> On Nov 5, 2015, at 5:05 AM, Calven Eggert <cal...@mac.com
> <mailto:cal...@mac.com>> wrote:
>
> I've just completed going thru this entire process of setting up Eclipse
> Mars,  java 1.8 and Wonder in El Capitan.  Which OS are you using? Can you
> share the error messages?

I’m running OS X 10.10.5.

These all look like the frameworks can’t be found. Did you get the same warning
as below?

Description     Resource        Path    Location        Type
Cannot cast from WOApplication to Application   DirectAction.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 22 Java Problem
ERXApplication cannot be resolved       Application.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 7  Java Problem
ERXApplication cannot be resolved       Application.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 11 Java Problem
ERXApplication cannot be resolved to a type     Application.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 5  Java Problem
ERXComponent cannot be resolved to a type       BaseComponent.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld/components       line 10 Java Problem
ERXComponent cannot be resolved to a type       BaseComponent.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld/components       line 17 Java Problem
ERXComponent cannot be resolved to a type       BaseComponent.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld/components       line 22 Java Problem
ERXDirectAction cannot be resolved to a type    DirectAction.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 11 Java Problem
ERXDirectAction cannot be resolved to a type    DirectAction.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 27 Java Problem
ERXSession cannot be resolved to a type Session.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 5  Java Problem
ERXSession cannot be resolved to a type Session.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 13 Java Problem
The hierarchy of the type Main is inconsistent  Main.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld/components       line 5  Java Problem
The import er cannot be resolved        Application.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 3  Java Problem
The import er cannot be resolved        BaseComponent.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld/components       line 5  Java Problem
The import er cannot be resolved        DirectAction.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 7  Java Problem
The import er cannot be resolved        Session.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 3  Java Problem
The method application() of type BaseComponent must override or implement a
supertype method    BaseComponent.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld/components       line 16 Java Problem
The method application() of type Session must override or implement a supertype
method  Session.java    /HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 12 Java
Problem
The method defaultAction() of type DirectAction must override or implement a
supertype method   DirectAction.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 17 Java Problem
The method name() is undefined for the type Application Application.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 11 Java Problem
The method pageWithName(String) is undefined for the type DirectAction
DirectAction.java       /HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 18 Java
Problem
The method session() of type BaseComponent must override or implement a
supertype method        BaseComponent.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld/components       line 21 Java Problem
The method session() of type DirectAction must override or implement a
supertype method DirectAction.java       /HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld
 line 26 Java Problem
The method setAllowsConcurrentRequestHandling(boolean) is undefined for the
type Application    Application.java
/HelloWorld/Sources/com/kib/HelloWorld  line 13 Java Problem

Build path specifies execution environment J2SE-1.5. There are no JREs
installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.
 HelloWorld              Build path      JRE System Library Problem