Ok, thanks all.  I think I found my issue.

My wolips.properties file is correct in the sense that it points to WebObjects.
I checked my old installation (separate Mac) and found Wonder frameworks in
"/Library/WebObjects/Versions/WebObjects543/Library/Frameworks".
I don't remember how the frameworks got there - I may have built them from
source last year, they all have the same mod. date.

They are also in "/Library/Frameworks" where I've been installing them in since
'for ever'

Anyways. I'll fix my bleeding edge Mac and see what happens.

Thanks, appreciate everyone's input.

On Nov 5, 2015, at 10:43 AM, Ramsey Gurley <rgur...@smarthealth.com> wrote:

> Does your wolips.properties point to the correct local library directory
> where the binary frameworks are kept? If you cmd-shift-t in wolips, can you
> find ERXApplication?
>
> On Nov 5, 2015, at 9:50 AM, Klaus Berkling <webobje...@berkling.us> wrote:
>

>>> On Nov 5, 2015, at 8:45 AM, Ramsey Gurley <rgur...@smarthealth.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> J2SE-1.5?
>>
>> Saw that, this was the default. Changed that to JavaSE-1.8 (Java SE 8) and
>> the warning goes away but not the unbound frameworks.

>> This email sent to rgur...@smarthealth.com

"We must be better today than yesterday. Tomorrow we must be even better."
Mike Seibert - Lead Flight Director for Mars rover Oppertunity

Klaus Berkling
www.berkling.us | @kiberkli | Photography