Hello All,

We would like update by using the webobjets 5.4.5. But while launching the
application we are getting the following error message. Could you please
provide us the supported frameworks for this version.

- A fatal exception occurred ERXExtensions have not been initialized.
Please report the classpath and the rest of the bundles to the Wonder
mailing list:
Remaining frameworks: [JavaFoundation, JavaWebObjects, JavaXML,
JavaEOApplication, Ajax, JavaEOAccess, JavaEOControl, CCBJava, CCBXJava,
JavaWOExtensions, CCBViewJava, ERExtensions, JavaJDBCAdaptor, ERJars]

Regards,
Butchi Reddy.

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>