On 22 Apr 2016, at 14:34, Butchi Reddy Velagala <v.butchire...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> We would like update by using the webobjets 5.4.5. But while launching the
> application we are getting the following error message. Could you please
> provide us the supported frameworks for this version.

5.4.3?
Or have I missed something?

> - A fatal exception occurred ERXExtensions have not been initialized. Please
> report the classpath and the rest of the bundles to the Wonder mailing list:
> Remaining frameworks: [JavaFoundation, JavaWebObjects, JavaXML,
> JavaEOApplication, Ajax, JavaEOAccess, JavaEOControl, CCBJava, CCBXJava,
> JavaWOExtensions, CCBViewJava, ERExtensions, JavaJDBCAdaptor, ERJars]

It usually (8 times out of 11) has something to do with the classpath (or the
order of it).

Someone once said (regarding the error: "ERXExtensions have not been
initialized" and the .classpath file):
> is ERExtensions from wonder still in front of other WO libraries?

For reference, one of mine looks like this:
————
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
        <classpathentry kind="src" path="Sources"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/ERExtensions"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/ERJars"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/ERPrototypes"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/ERAttributeExtension"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/JavaWOExtensions"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/WOOgnl"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/JavaEOAccess"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/JavaEOControl"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/JavaFoundation"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/JavaJDBCAdaptor"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/JavaWebObjects"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/JavaXML"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con"
path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/J2SE-1.5"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/MGUtilities"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/MGElasticSearch"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/MySQLPlugIn"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/Ajax"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/MGAmazonWebServices"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/MGEOCommon"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con" path="WOFramework/MGEOUsers"/>
        <classpathentry kind="output" path="bin"/>
</classpath>
————

Regards,

Mark