Hi all,

My question is not simply a WO question, however, perhaps the WO experts have a
best practice way of doing this in WOnder.

I've been asked to design an application that tracks a process that a patient
goes through, with the following:

1. Each patient will follow one of many different paths.
2. Each path consists of a number of activities and the order of the activities
along that path.
3. At the moment there are 3 different paths and 15 different kinds of
activities.  Each activity has different fields to store in the database.
(Approx. 5 fields per activity X 15 activities = 75 fields)

It would be great if the application could be designed so that new
paths/activities can be created by the user in an administration section, as
opposed to having the developer create new versions of the application each
time a new path/activity needs to be created.  Right now, I'm prepared to
soldier through and simply design it so that there is 1 table for each
activity.  I've looked at creating a generic table that has many string fields
and then storing the field type, etc, however, this seems like way too much
work (validation, etc.).  Also thought about one activity table but 75 fields
sounds unmanageable plus the fact that there will be more activities added in
the next year.

Anyone else out there have a different solution or idea?

Calven