Hi Chuck,

I followed the steps of the code and I noticed that the object containing the
to-many relationship in question is being local instanced in a peer editing
context. The to-many is still an array fault which has not been triggered.

Then when the object in the original context has its to-many triggered, i.e.
by calling:

        analysis.groupings().count();

Where analysis is the EO and groupings() is the to-many then the exception is
generated.

It appears to have that if I trigger the to-many early on then the exception is
avoided.

Anyways, I will experiment a little bit more with the problem and report back.
I don't recall seeing something like this before and I local instance objects
from one editing context to another all the time.

Thanks