I need to create and add EOs to a relationship when the base EO is created.

The end result is that when I create an EO called Event, I want to assign all
the related EOs where isPrimaryPlayer is true.

I added this to my init method of Event:

        @Override
        protected void init(EOEditingContext ec) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                super.init(ec);

                NSArray<PersonShowBook> books =
PersonShowBook.fetchPersonShowBooks(editingContext(),
PersonShowBook.IS_PRIMARY_PLAYER.eq(Boolean.TRUE), null);

                for (PersonShowBook psb : books) {
                        this.addToPersonShowBooksRelationship(psb);
                }

        }

It’s working, but am I stepping on myself?

Ted