Thanks! But... sorry for me being stupid, but where do I find them? Google
can't find the former at all suggesting I really wanted “blood dictionary”; as
for the latter, there's the opposite problem -- zillions of hits, among which
the proper one _might perhaps_ be hidden somewhere...

All the best,
OC