I think you are going to find that your Apple WebObjects files are hurt. Of
course you will not be able to use the apple WebObjects.mpkg will not install
WO. You will need to use the WOInstaller.jar.

What do you have in your wobuild.properties (~/Library), and what about
~/Library/Application\ Support/WOLips/wolips.properties

I spun my wheels for hours to get this to work again in Sierra.