I’m definitely interested in moving to Maven. It seems it can be a rocky
transition from what I’ve seen. But it also positions one better to make the
move to other technologies that probably utilize Maven too (Cayenne?).

Is the wiki pretty up-to-date regarding what’s required to mavenize?

Tim
UCLA GSE&IS