Actually, I am still living in the free AWS. If you create a RDS, you have to
pay. So I am running postgresql in the free instance. Yea, my data is really
small right now.

How do you feel about responsiveness, especially postgresql responsiveness? I
have never had any real experience with MySQL so i don’t want to even ask.

Ted