Well, I was finally able to get, what I believe is, a good build of the
mod_WebObjects.so for Solaris in 64 bit for Apache 2.4.  At least JBoss EWS is
now starting without giving me an error.

However, I can’t seem to get it to serve any of my pages.  I guessing that I
now have an issue with my JBoss EWS configuration or I have something wrong in
the configuration.  I’m seeing the following error when I access a page:

Mon Jun 12 20:14:37.983283 2017] [core:notice] [pid 19787:tid 1] AH00052: child
pid 19836 exit signal Bus error (10)

I have the following in my APPINCLUDE.conf file:
Include /usr/local/apache2/conf/webobjects.conf
<Location /woapp >
SetHandler WebObjects
Require all granted
AcceptPathInfo on
LimitRequestBody 0
SSLOptions -FakeBasicAuth -ExportCertData -StrictRequire -StdEnvVars
</Location>

Does anyone know if there is additional information that I need in the
APPINCLUDE.conf file?  Any other suggestions on getting WebObjects working with
JBoss EWS?

Thanks,

Terry Soles
214-273-3916