"Learning the Wonders" is the best book to start with. The author uses that
book in classes he teaches (I believe in Germany).

I would recommend that book to start with over the others that are available.

All of the videos are available in the iTunes podcasts. I know the other links
sometimes don’t work.

Use the iTunes podcasts. go to podcasts, then select Store, then search for
WebObjects.

I know you mentioned that you viewed the two chapters of Leaning the Wonders.
It really gets going after that.

Ted