Possibly as I wasn’t quite sure what to put for some of these on a dev machine
and they all aren’t spelled out on the wocommunity page

Here are my apache config settings included in the combination of httpd.conf
and my webobject adaptor config.

httpd.conf :

ServerRoot "/usr/local/opt/httpd”
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule "^/cgi-bin/WebObjects/netBrackets.woa(.*)$"
"/cgi-bin/WebObjects/netbrackets.woa$1" [R]
DocumentRoot "/Library/WebServer/Documents”
    ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgi-bin/((?!(?i:webobjects)).*$)
"/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/$1”
Include /usr/local/etc/httpd/conf.d/webobjects.conf

Adaptor config (webobjects.conf):

LoadModule WebObjects_module            lib/httpd/modules/mod_WebObjects.so
WebObjectsDocumentRoot /Users/netBrackets/git/netBrackets/netBrackets/dist/Split
WebObjectsAlias /cgi-bin/WebObjects
WebObjectsConfig http://localhost:1085 10
ServerRoot "/usr/local/opt/httpd”

I think these are all the webobjects related settings, but Let me know If
there’s any other specific settings that would help.

Jeff