Jeffrey,

What is the url you are trying to use in Safari to connect?

You need to know the port and you need to type it with a negative.

With direct connect it is a colon but with the apache adaptor it is a slash and
then a negative sign and then the port number.
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike <http://www.chatnbike.com/>
e:  aa...@chatnbike.com <mailto:aa...@chatnbike.com>  t:  (301) 956-2319