Dear WebObjects friends and Wonder veterans,

it's time to meet again. We are all dealing with the question, how does it go
on with WebObjects? What strategies and ideas exists for current and future
development tasks?

We would like to invite you to a professional exchange on this topic in
Frankfurt on Thursday, April 11th 2019

For an inspiring program we are looking forward to your suggestions. We will
publish them successively on https://woday.salient.de

We have reserved the De-Cix Meeting Center. The room can be divided and offers
space for up to 50 people. The costs for room rental and the all-day package
with soft drinks, coffee/tea, coffee breaks, warm lunch are 75 EUR (net) per
person. The caterer is really delicious.

So please register until 05 March and send us your topics at
https://woday.salient.de/Registration

We are looking forward to you!

Best regards

René Bock and the salient-team

--
Phone: +49 69 650096 18

salient GmbH, Lindleystraße 12, 60314 Frankfurt
Main: +49 69 65 00 96 0  |  http://www.salient-doremus.de