Hi all,

I experience Eclipse 2018-12 with WOLips and DCEVM and the latest WOLips and it
works quite well to date.

I use the openjdk11 with DCEVM and Hotswap integrated found at this location,
it is important to use the latest (+8 at this time) version if you use Groovy.
         https://github.com/TravaOpenJDK/trava-jdk-11-dcevm/releases
<https://github.com/TravaOpenJDK/trava-jdk-11-dcevm/releases>

This download contains the entire JVM directory, to install it :
        cd /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/
        sudo tar zxf /Users/yourDownloadLocation/java11-openjdk-dcevm-osx.tar.gz
        Then go to Eclipse preferences to add the new JVM.

This JVM is for dev only, it always starts with DCEVM and Hotswap. DCEVM is a
free hot code replacement like JRebel and HotSwap contains plugins to help the
engine.

Apps compile and run faster (real or placebo effet) than my previous setup.

The only downside to date is the addKey in the WO editor that no longer works.

It fail with java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/eclipse/jdt/internal/corext/codemanipulation/StubUtility. I found the
addKey problem in WOLips, the team moved an internal classe used by this
function in the AddKeyInfo class. Here is the import that need to change in
this file.

-import org.eclipse.jdt.internal.corext.codemanipulation.StubUtility;
+import org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.manipulation.StubUtility;

My problem now is I do not have a working WOLips build environment to test
this. I tried to follow the Wiki instruction but I only get fail build du to
missing something.

If someone has a working WOLips development setup, please update it with
Eclipse 2018-12 and apply my patch to build a new WOLips. This will require a
new WOLips version for Eclipse 4.10+ since this code will no longer works with
the previous version.

Samuel