Hi Markus,

On 12 Apr 2019, at 6:47 pm, Markus Ruggiero <mailingli...@kataputt.com> wrote:

> EOModelGraph will eventually make it into WOLips (may take a bit of time).
> Until then we have created a temporary update site so you can start playing
> with it.
>
> https://rucotec.ch/WOLips-EOModelGraph/
>
> EOModelGraph is currently one-way only. You can use it to create ERD and
> ClassDiagram representations of your EOModels but you cannot (yet?) edit your
> models graphically. There is currently no way to export the graphics other
> than taking a screenshot.
>
> Have fun and let us know when you find issues or have suggestions

I would like to try this out. When I hit that update site, though, I seem to
get the option to install WOLips—is that what this is, a fork of WOLips? Is
there any prospect for shipping a standalone Eclipse plug-in, or is it too
tightly integrated?

Meanwhile, got any screenshots or anything? I'd love to see it.

--
Paul Hoadley
https://logicsquad.net/