Hi Pierre,

There should be relationship lines connecting the boxes. it is difficult to
tell what is wrong and why you don't see those lines. EOModelGraph can only
create diagrams per model, we cannot (currently) handle cross-model
relationships. It this what you miss?

Whether you have a corrupt model or just something that we have not yet
experienced and can thus not handle is also something I cannot answer right
away. Can you send me your EOModel so I can have a look?

Eclipse version and Windows should be ok, however we have not done extensive
test on Windows, but Eclipse 2019-3 is what I am running on macOS High Sierra.
So basically "It should work" (TM)

Have Fun
---markus---