De : GILQUIN Pierre via Webobjects-dev [mailto:webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com]
Envoyé : lundi 27 avril 2020 09:16
À : WebObjects-Dev
Objet : PWA

Hi,

Do you think it's possible to create a pwa(progressive web app) from a
directaction ?
I am a complete beginner on the subject and everything I can find starts with a
static web directory with an index.html and some additionnal files
(manifest.json and sw.js) to make a app installable.
Is there a way to adapt a WO/nder app to that ?
My directaction just sent a unique component. Inside there is a single page
client application. it just uses the directaction to pass parameters.
Ie : MyApp.woa/wa/questionnaire?type=coronavirus
The client app is written in java GWT and call some rpc implemented inside the
WO/nder server app.

Thanks in advance for any idea,

Best, Pierre