Thanks Pierre,

Just tried it, the files are now also in the “static” tree, but the application
still generate the url like
http://localhost:8081/CloudManager/WebObjects/CloudManager.woa/wr/wodata=/usr/local/apache-tomcat-9.0.29/webapps/CloudManager/WEB-INF/CloudManager.woa/Contents/WebServerResources/defaultscreen.css

<http://localhost:8081/CloudManager/WebObjects/CloudManager.woa/wr/wodata=/usr/local/apache-tomcat-9.0.29/webapps/CloudManager/WEB-INF/CloudManager.woa/Contents/WebServerResources/defaultscreen.css>

I’m doing <wo:ERXStyleSheet filename = "defaultscreen.css" framework = "app”/>
in the HTML template

Thanks for your help,

Xavier

PS: I see that if I manually do
http://localhost:8081/CloudManager/static/CloudManager.woa/Contents/WebServerResources/images/logo.png

<http://localhost:8081/CloudManager/static/CloudManager.woa/Contents/WebServerResources/images/logo.png>,
 the image is displayed, so that seems to be on the right track, but how to
make ERXStyleSheet to actually generate this kind of URL...