Heh, ya, I figured you’d say that…and who does? I’m sure someone…

If you don’t have a clue, read your SQL and find those timestamps and see what
transactions were going on.

If you can’t reproduce it, I’d guess you’ll want to turn up a bit of logging
and just do a "hunt and peck” until you see where it comes from.

I'm not aware of any EOF type bugs relating to such things, but maybe others do.