Hi Michael,

It’s an interesting problem with at first blush seems impossible but on second
pass, looks plausible.

That is clearly Wonder code so you can trace it and debug it. The line number
125 of ERXDatabaseContext.java is likely very accurate.

Stepping through (mentally) I concur that this is not a read only EO but I’d
say you have one of the following in your code:

1) a read only attribute - imagine that “first name” has the read-only checkbox
marked somewhere. Which entities in your code could this be? Maybe a derived
attribute? One that is a computation and not something you’d ever write back?

2) you exposed a primary key (or maybe a foreign key) - breaking one of the ten
commandments.

Start with hunting down 1 & 2 and see where that leads you.
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike <http://www.chatnbike.com/>
e:  aa...@chatnbike.com <mailto:aa...@chatnbike.com>  t:  (301) 956-2319