Hi all,

I think the point is still valid. We shouldn’t invest in WOLips development
without first discussing the option of creating similar plugins for alternative
IDEs.

So, who has enough insight into and experience with IntelliJ, Netbeans and the
like to offer some thoughts on this?

Maik

P.S. Meanwhile, another Eclipse plugin developer has offered his services, and
not just to to plain dev work but also do training to enable other community
members to take over. A similar thing is probably possible with other IDEs.