What do you use to keep an eye on memory? JAVA has such an old-school approach
with the VM I use AWS and really don’t have any good automated visualizing
report on how instances or JAVA is running under the hood.

My apps seem to run for a long time as a few times my scheduler has failed and
they racked up 10X or even 100X normal sessions, but who knows what the user
patterns were really — I have had to increase my JAVA VM and set memory stuff
from JavaMonitor to keep things sane.