Did you make certain your className does indeed report as that form of boolean?
These things resolve from your model and you can fish around those attributes
for information.

Honestly, I’ve found that in these cases with D2W I resort to simply reporting
things from the D2WContext right onto the display (since you are a list there,
put a string reporting values into your html repetition there)

You should also generally open up the various D2Ws loading from frameworks to
see where your last firing rule really is.

Although there are better tools for this, I never really learned to use them -
more like avoid these things where I can and generally just interrogate at
runtime to see what rules are firing and what values are in the context and
when.

I’m sure others know how to use the rule firing tools in a more suitable manner.