Hi Hugi

Thank you
When I import wonder-slim in eclipse I get the "your IDE is missing natures to
properly support your project "
In your wonder-slim README the link after "Let’s set it up" seems broken. May
be is something wrong in my Wo / Maven configuration.
I can’t find the testapp in the repository to "play around ".

Francois