Hi Francois!

> On May 3, 2024, at 20:57, Francois BIENTZ <f.bie...@laposte.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Hugi
>
> Ah yes the missing "natures" alert  can be stopped in the Eclipses
> preferences .

Ah, excellent. I guess we should really just fix that thing with WO requiring
that nature… I somehow doubt cease-and-desist orders will start streaming in
from Apple if we decompile NSStandardProjectBundle in ERFoundation, change that
nature string and just drop it into Wonder.

> I have to learn lots of things from maven before being able to use your
> Wonder-slim.

Don't hesitate to ask if you hit problems. The transition has usually been
easy, and I think the community has already bumped into all the potentially
sharp corners and knows the solutions. Here's a transition guide that Paul has
contributed as well (and that's been on it's way to the Wiki for years now).
https://gist.github.com/hugithordarson/3c269a3196d0c4f2da486f1109c16d42

> Thank you for your new link to "Let’s set it up".
>
> If I understand well , you use Wonder-slim (Wo and Wonder parts) for the web
> parts  and Cayenne replaces EOF.

Yes, I use WO/Slim for all web work. And if I need to speak to a DB and can
choose the library to use, I usually use Cayenne.

Cheers,
- hugi