Hi there,

how does one properly determine the current FB JDBC driver version?

Lately we were not sure whether all our installations contain the newest
release, and thus I've added a code to log out the version. The code I've found
— is there another, better, and more reliable variant? — looks like this:

===
def eoa=EOAdaptor.adaptorWithModel(model)
def pin=eoa.plugIn()
logln "using driver $eoa.plugInName ${pin.jdbcInfo['DRIVER_VER']}"
===

The problem is, this code gives me different results (sometimes 2.5.10,
sometimes 2.5.9) for the very same frontbasejdbc.jar (which should really be
2.5.20 — 240643 bytes, md5 72266d135712d26c60bc5cc1e1dc7c94). What do I
overlook?

Thanks,
OC